Sunday, December 20, 2009

09 Week 52 - If There's a Camel Up a Hill

Went to Cameron Highland, as one of my graduation trips. MeiSan, JengMun, and HuiYi were in my car, good enough to keep me awake along the long distance driving time. My car's radio was never turned on, as we kept talking from the beginning of the journey until the end. Mouth muscles were fully exercised. Actually I quite enjoyed the conversation. I remembered the most we talked about was relationships. We also laughed at each other's mandarin and cantonese pronunciations and some stupid stuffs, like the YouTube clip "Tuts My Barreh."

Walking on the cold and windy street at night was awesome, despite my mind was ruminating about my dirty jacket (I slipped on the tea garden and my jacket got some soil). Eating the warm potato balls while wandering in the night market was fun. Food smells were all around the street, if I hadn't eaten the steamboat dinner I'd like to buy BBQ chicken, more fried mushrooms, more potato balls, maybe one more slice of "Apam Balik"...

I sang "别让我站在风中 痴痴为你等" on the street. Simply wanted to sing this line, out of sudden. HuiYi called kp and asked me sang to him. And I did. We were too 38 but this was fun. Before falling asleep JengMun asked me taught her to sing that song, but I only managed to teach that line. So at that night, Ian, Mia, MeiSan, JengMun, and HuiYi's good night song was my "别让我站在风中 痴痴为你等," ehe...

The next morning, after having breakfast my car couldn't be opened, fortunately there was a workshop nearby my car. I asked the mechanic (I supposed) to check my car and he said that was because I didn't switch off the lights when I left my car. Another bad news was he left my car keys inside my car, which had been automatically locked off. The mechanic suggested to break my car window. I didn't like the idea at all, I believed there was another clean and smarter way to solve this problem. "Don't you have a master key?" I asked. But he said he lost the master key and the master key couldn't open my car, even if he had it. MeiSan called her brother and found that my car could be easily opened with wire. That sounds clean and smarter, and another mechanic arrived then cleverly opened my car with wire. Problem solved. And I was charged RM80 for that. My friends said I shouldn't have been charged that high, since we had nothing to do with the car key left inside the car. I did agree that was unreasonable, but since the problem had been solved and I could afford to pay it (and I had paid already), why let this affected my vacation mood? Anyway, next time I won't make this stupid mistake again.

If you want to go for vacation, never pick public holiday. There were too much of cars along the road. When I was trapped in the traffic jam, all I wished was the cars in front of me could just disappeared out of sudden. They might be kidnapped by aliens. I didn't care. Unfortunately it didn't happen. The cars were still blocking my way. I was blocking the cars behind me as well. We might hated each other. But I hated the buses the most because they polluted the air. I had to close my window while I was behind them.

Anyway, the best part was going to Boh Tea Farm. The time was around 6 p.m. and we still drove up there despite the visiting time had been over. No traffic jam. The air was fresh, clean, and cold. We could just stopped at the roadside and took photos. I finally got the vacation I dreamed of. When we reached the top hill, the weather was quite foggy. I suddenly wished to sing "A Foggy Day in London Town." The view was just beautiful. Peace like heaven. Although I had never been in heaven. It would be nice to have a high tea there, too bad we were too late to reach this place.

Driving down the hill was a bit scary. We saw nice views along the road, however when the day was getting darker and darker, I started to feel creepy. The road seemed endless, as if we would not reach the end. We could never leave this place. And I told them the cat village story, which I read from "1Q84." After I finished the story, HuiYi said she felt like we were in the cat village. Despite the creepy feeling, four of us still talked a lot and made noises. Eventually, by spending 1 hour and 30 minutes, we reached Tapah toll. We've successfully left the cat village ("I will hunt chu down~").

That's all folks :P

8 comments:

jengmun said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!
... I will hunt you down...

Y teng said...

the song... Sammy de... nice... sang to KP? so romantic... :P

kp said...

有被lum到。 *shy*

lezheng said...

恐怕是被雷到吧哈哈

kp said...

不对。
我的心明确地告诉我,是你电到我。 *shy*

Y teng said...

如果他说没有……
kp, 恐怕你要检查你的心了……
scan 错了:p

kp said...

Y teng,他没说没有哦。 *shy*

Y teng said...

哈哈哈。。。 如果 :p