Sunday, June 7, 2009

Post No. 200: Today

7-6-2009
While I was about to finish my report,
I found myself writing a rubbish.
I deleted everything I've written since yesterday.
Yesterday's hard work was a waste.
All my evidences were junks.
My time flew out for nothing.
My tiredness was just for a wild goose chase.

I've set a new topic and started again.
Such is life.

8-6-2009
After hours of typing and researching,
my report was eventually done.
I must reward myself :-)

9-6-2009
Had spent almost half day for searching journals.
I had no idea why did I find 17 journals to resolve
an ethical dilemma that I already have solution.
Perhaps,
1. I'm addicted to researching.
2. I've become crazy.
By the way, my reward was a supper before sleep :D

10-6-2009
My time was still flooded by assignment.
Tired.

11-6-2009
While I was having lunch in the stall behind my house,
I was thinking about skipping class, and
going to beach.

4 comments:

jm said...

You're sucha..... GOOD BOY!

Mia Lim said...

what the....
why not u help me find journal
i belanja u dognut....
lol....

Y teng said...

reward urself to spend me a meal lo... then, u can enjoy a shiny smile from me.... haha... under promotion now... catch the chance!

ms said...

such a sad week!!!