Saturday, May 23, 2009

09 Week 22 - The Most Boring Sem Ever

This is the most boring sem I have ever had. I can hardly meet all friends at once. All of us are getting busy. Lecturers are not like Ms. Winnee, they do not just go straight to the point. So bored.

Had a nice chat with Chee Lian today. He and his friends are going to New Zealand for working holiday after this sem. I also wish to go with him! However looking at my schedule until the end of this year, obviously I can't go unless I want to graduate in 2011. We talked about our career as well. Well, he had a same dream as Shawn (sorry, not going to disclose here). I wholeheartly wish and pray that he and Shawn can achieve their dream so that I may have the opportunity to work with them. It would be really nice to work with people who are speaking Psychology and authentic.

Alright, finished dreaming. Sometimes dreaming is adaptive, especially while you are facing a bunch of works in front of you.

6 comments:

jengmun said...

wah. SHAWN? The one we saw in PROM? Shawn the beat boxer? LOL.

kp said...

you can still go next year.
i have friends going somewhen end of this yr or early next yr too.

Hmmm...

ms said...

haha..if you guys really want to go.....I can provide you with some info geh..haha..beg me,ck, beg me.... :p

Mia Lim said...

working holiday kah??
hmm, i also wish i can go.

(i actually have 2 friends there... lol... can ask them for help also...)

lezheng said...

jengmun, shawn is another guy we all know

kp, still thinking about that

meisan, why it seems like begging people has become my new interest?

mia, good lor you got friends there, i got 0 friend there =.=

ms said...

How am I suppose to know it???
It just seems to me that you enjoy doing it...wuahahaha...
faster beg me then....hehe...