Monday, December 17, 2007

Week 51 - Stress-free

Yeah stress-free, holiday began two days ago, and I played a lot!

Went for movie.
Went to the Garden.
Went for party.
Met old friend.
Fixed my old computer so that I could enjoy dos games.
Played table tennis.
Watched television in living room up to hours.
Planned for baking cheese cake... whatever.

So far I had done these things during these days. Haven't planned the cartrip yet, gotta wait until kp comes back from the workshop. You know what, this moment, I feel so happy for thinking nothing, I'm brainless right now, totally mindless but happy! (If you ask me anything about Psychology, I'll give you a blank face)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

你就好咯~
我现在刚跑完新山的升学教育展,
明天要去居銮跑下一站~

很累~但是见识到不同的人~
那些人问了很多很多奇怪升学的为题~
~~累~~

lezheng said...

这样也很好呀,你所做的是很有意义的事情,疲累换来帮助别人还是值得的不是吗?

lezheng said...

Today I went to KLCC, Pavillion, and Lowyat.

Bought two books with cheap price because of up to 30% off! Oh my god oh my god I think I must look crazy that time, but never mind I enjoyed the moment! Shopping is really an exciting activity man!

And next, went to Pavillion because I was looking for better offer for purchasing macbook. I didn't buy macbook there, then shift the target to Lowyat.

Lowyat's Macstudio is really cool. I got a really nice bagpack and 1G RAM for buying the laptop. Totally satisfied, I couldn't get better offer than that!

So... yes, if you already know I'm such a 'hiao' guy (what a shameless thought!), I am typing this blog with my 小白, and I think I got used to it already.

Happy holiday!! YooHoo...!!

Anonymous said...

得空我要染指你家小白一下

RF