Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tagged by 小丑(马戏团)

Layer 1: Outside
Name: lezheng
Birth Date: 2th May 1986
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: (Not sure what does it mean...)

Layer 2: On the Inside (Maybe got grammar mistake... check first...)
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fears: too much
My Perfect Pizza: hmm... depends on which restaurant's pizza

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, My Thoughts
First Waking Up: *blank*
My Bedtime: what happened today?
Missed Memory: (How could i remember my missed memory?)

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McD or Burger King: McD
Adidas or Nike: (I have no idea, my only shoes are cheap school shoes)
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: (I thought Cappucino is coffee la... Who set this question?)

Layer 5: Do You…
Smoke: No. (I hate smoker!)
Curse: Yes, especially when my favourite shoes were stolen...
Take a shower: Sure. (Who doesn't?)
Have a Crush: yeah... (But i'm not going to reveal it...)
Go to School: yes, happily because can see all my lovely friends!
Want to get married: yes, if i manage to find one a partner...
Believe in Yourself: yes. (Who else can i believe?)
Think you’re a health freak: not sure

Layer 6: In the Past
Drank alcohol: yes, once when clubbing with friends...
Gone to the Mall: yes. Usually go to bookstore.
Been on stage: yes... when there's no one in lecture hall.
Eaten Sushi: no... i'll vomit!
Dyed your Hair: no... it's not natural, isn't it?

Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played a stripping game: no...
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: no...

Layer 8: Age You’re Hoping
To be married: 33. yeah... i don't want to have sex with hooker at least... (kidding haha)

Layer 9: In A Guy/Girl (your opposite sex)
Best eye colour: (It doesn't matter)
Hair colour: black
Short hair or long hair: (It doesn't matter)

Layer 10: What Were You Doing
A minute ago: chatting with mantou and catherine
An hour ago: watching desperate housewives
4.5 hours ago: sleeping
1 month ago: studying hardly
1 year ago: doing nothing

Layer 11: Finish the Sentences
I love: I love my family.
I hate: I hate smokers.
I need: I need weight. (hahaha)

Layer 12: I will be
I will be a good psychologist one day, believe me.

*Not going to tag anyone, stop here. Since 12 is a perfect number for a year.*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL! ~
May I copy these questions to my blog to answer them?

lezheng said...

no problem

Anonymous said...

Interesting questions, just to inform u that I've copy n will use it in my blog someday ;-)
Thanks ya~!

lezheng said...

just take it, no problem ;)

流浪女 said...

what do u mean by:

Layer 8: Age You’re Hoping
To be married: 33. yeah... i don't want to have sex with hooker at least... (kidding haha)

hooker? lol~~~how r u going to have SEX with hooker? does hooker has hole ? ;P

just teasing u..haha

lezheng said...

hooker... is that kind of girl lo... hey i'm just kidding la, absolutely i won't touch that kind of girl!

Shin said...

Liar~ you said never thought of being a psychologist, hahaha, see what you have written and what are you doing now! Don't know if you'll notice this, but it is fun to know CK in 2007.

lezheng said...

i didn't realize i was so gangho in 2007, hahaha... but you're right :)