Monday, March 26, 2007

Week 13 - Is My Goal Too High?

I think I really need this answer, because something weird happened today.

Surprisingly, my PSY103's midterm result was the worst one among the results - 74/100 only... Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh... You know what? I expected my PSY103 would be the highest one among the papers, because I was very confident about my PSY103 knowledge. Everything was out of my expected, eventually. I thought I would do badly in my PSY101, but apparently its results was pretty well (at least it made my beauty tutor remembered me)!

Tell you the most surprising one, I was not as upset as I expected when I got my PSY103 result. Instead, I felt released... I couldn't explain why. I think maybe I have tortured myself enough, it's time to take a breath. Being on the higher place is not as relax as people think, just like Alvin said today, every time he saw me, he could tell that I was in tension.

(to be continued...)

Alright, long time haven't continued this post. So, I decided to behave normally as others do. Do not force myself to do revision, do not limit my time to finish assignments, drink some coffee... Yes I know I'm trying to withdraw caffeine, but let's come back to my objective - DO NOT FORCE MYSELF. I think I know what am I doing, no worries.

So the most desperate moment is coming, final exams will start after two weeks! While I am busy to write assignments and almost running out of time to do revision, final exam is just around the corner. After this week, I still have three poster reviews to submit, if I want to earn extra credit for PSY104, I would write another presentation review for it... the assignments are killing me.

I would not take five subjects anymore in future. One semester is too short (14 weeks only), too short for doing my both personal (especially friends and family) and academic stuffs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

我可以很肯定地告诉你:你真的过于折磨自己了。
人最大的敌人不是自己吗?
为什么要一直不断地去挑战别人而不是挑战自己呢?
没有人永远是最大的赢家,当然,也没有人永远是输家的。
所以不需要什么事都要比别人好,即使你真的是我们这个COURSE里最厉害的,可是别的COLLEGE还是有最厉害的,不是吗?
然后还有全国、全世界。。。。
我想如果真的要成为最厉害的人,还未达到目的已经。。。。疯了。
做大家里面最厉害那个就可以的了。
而且,不需要每一科都比别人厉害吧,你也要给一些机会我赢你啊!(什么都你赢,游戏就不好玩啦,是不是?)
哎呀,说得太长气了~

lezheng said...

ok... 收到,哈哈。

Anonymous said...

我知道自己是什么料到的~一直以来考试运都不是很好~加油吧~

lezheng said...

关于考试,只有自己才能帮到自己