Saturday, April 9, 2011

11 Week 15 - I Don't Know

I don't know whether I apply person-centered theory correctly in Marilyn Monroe's life. I don't know how to come out with a so-called "integrated" intervention plan. I don't know when will I secure a person to be my live therapy client. I don't know whether I can do well in my final exam, I haven't studied yet. I don't know how will I present Wechsler Nonverbal Assessment, I haven't prepared yet.

I know I will complete these things eventually, in fact I have only one day to three days. But I really feel insecure, I DON'T KNOW how to do well, what's considered good job.

I'm stress. I'm going to make it up in my sem break.

6 comments:

y teng said...

feel uncertain over ur performance... insecure, not confident... sure u not feel good about all those things... yea... i know you will do it in the end... all that you need now is sort out the things... insecure person cant let other feel secure....

when dont know how to do well... just do all you can do... you know the best~~ jia you lo ^.^

lezheng said...

done one major presentation already :)

now gotta prepare for tomorrow's final and small presentation

yteng said...

wow! congratulation~~ hahahaha...
all the best for today~~
u are always better than what you thought... Jia you ba~

kp said...

冷静一下,在继续吧!
加油加油! =)

*听五月天的歌* xD

Jeng Mun said...

We've got over it!!!!!!
and your diagnostic presentation didn't receive that much of bullet + i already help you to "peep" your marks, so no more worries. YAY!

As for the exam, you finished all your questions and you have done your best to memorize everything right?

SO NOW LET'S ENJOY THE REST OF THE 1 week and we're done and we're on HOLIDAY!! WOOHOOOOOOOO with me :D

lezheng said...

yeah, all are over already, now it's time to prepare for next week's tasks :D