Sunday, April 18, 2010

10 Week 16 - I'm Officially Graduated!

Convocation was tiring.

1. I had to wear formal, and even spent almost RM300 on it. Now I own a black suit and a dark blue tie which I have no idea when will I use them in future.

2. I didn't manage to see every people I wished to meet, although I tried to walk around to find them. I wished to take a photo with Fabio, Moon, Shanis, and Ray, however I failed to find them after the ceremony. I really feel bad for this.

3. There was no time for me to have deeper conversation with my friends. And the environment was not for doing so. We were too busy to attend to many people and things around us.

Convocation was fun.

1. Some people said I looked smart with my outfit.

2. Finally I have a photo taken with Ms. Winnee!

3. Lordson noticed that some of the graduands didn't smile when they came up to the stage. I said "It's because graduation means unemployment."

4. It was good to see many people again, and we were sharing the joy of graduation!

We are now heading toward our own direction. We're chasing our dream. I sincerely hope everyone can get what he/she really wants, and live happily with it.

3 comments:

JENGMUN, SAM said...

HAHAH i love lordson's unemployment theory

mantou said...

this ceremony makes everyone busy...

busy take photo with friends and family and all that...

anyway, congratulation =)

sunbliss said...

congratulation~~