Friday, April 17, 2009

09 Week 17 - I'm Stupid, Cutely :P

I couldn't start my car.

Oh no... this was my first time to face this problem, and sadly the first solution in my head was one of the things that I was not willing to do in my life - call people to recharge the battery for my car. It seems humiliating.

But the battery signal was fine, that indicated my car still got battery. Then what happened?

Despite my car problem, I was ruminating another issue: my ticket had been paid, if I couldn't get out of the parking lot on time what should I do?

When I described the car's condition to my dad, he said the car must have run out of battery, so he would come to me immediately. I could imagine if he reached he would definitely keep nagging me "Why didn't you check the battery regulary? You always don't care about your car, even don't wash your car..." (I couldn't bear with the lecture already by simply imaging about it)

After the conversation with my dad was finished, I saw a security guard and I came to him to ask about the ticket problem. I didn't know why after he heard about my car problem he kept emphasizing "level 2 got a station to recharge your car" while I told him over and over again "my car can't move". I didn't care about the level 2's station, what I needed to know was what should I do with the going-to-be-expired ticket! (Now when I think back, maybe I should use Malay but unfortunately I'm a subtractive bilingual speaker... perhaps no use as well, never mind)

Suddenly my dad's call interrupted the horrible conversation, "check you gear," he said. Ohhhhh... while I ran back to my car and found out it was on "N", I was speechless. What a stupid careless mistake! But I think it was cute ;-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, it's not cute...it's plain silly..wuahahaha...
why didn't you call us??
or even kp?? wuahahahaha...

yeeling said...

hahaha!!!now u learn something (=
in fact, i learn something new too! next time i will check the gear also! =P

y teng said...

oh, ok la......
sometimes, stupid stupid sikit makes life interesting....
I mean, make our life interesting... ^.^
hahahah..

lezheng said...

meisan, don't want to bother you all mah

yeeling, yeah yeah i'm quite happy about learning new thing as well

y-teng, i totally agree, compared to being angry of myself, i rather enjoy the mistake

Mia Lim said...

ya wo
me, meisan and theresa were there what....
u should have call us.

*i will always check the gear de, when my car cannot start (Coz long ago when i still didnt know about this, i used to think that my car was broke.) :P

yungchien said...

haha!! I tell you i experience b4 also.. but i did check the gear after panicking for like.. 15 seconds

first thing i check: light
2nd thing: air-cond (dunno why, kena conditioned since young)
3rd thing: gear

nyaaahahaha :p damn cute la u gor :p

lezheng said...

mia, you know should check the gear! ahh i should call you

vin, you also know! you and mia are so experienced wor hahhaa... and this is your first time calling me 'gor' in public ;-)

kp said...

CheeKhong is so cute... *rf*

y teng said...

-_________-lll

反胃

ms said...

y teng...
I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!