Sunday, July 20, 2008

08 Week 30 - If Roger Heard Me

Every morning when I wake up, the very first thing I can certainly tell is - I exist, still. How long I will be in this world, I don't know, but I am still here, standing here running there and breathing. Time keeps flowing out of nowhere to where I cannot catch it back forever... whatever, the great thing is, following the time flow, I develop and grow. The problem is just whether I am heading to the direction I want to.

There is a question, "What do you want?" Children can always answer this question without thinking deeply. I want candies, I want toys, I want mama (Oedipus complex? Hmm...), I want this I want that... As an adult it sounds bizarre to say "I don't know." But it just happens.

And it happens all the time. Sometimes I just feel unsatisfied, but I can't tell what should I do to feel good. Simply knowing "it's not enough, there is something better" is not a direction. I need some cues which can show me what can satisfy me. This person? This posture? This job? This food? This movie? This song?

However certainly I am not talking about religion. I guess it is more about faith, my anchor. Sometimes simple question just could be complicated. "What do you want?" This is philosophy.

Note: The picture was taken at Look Out Point, Hulu Langat. I should bring my camera.

1 comment:

kp said...

CheeKhong一直在追戏,遗忘了他的blog。 =p
很久没update了... =p