Friday, July 10, 2009

09 Week 29 - I'm Still There

Recently I realized some of my friends and people I know have graduated or finished their subjects. And I'm still there, staring at their back. The feeling is like being in a line for a roller coaster ride. I see people getting on the ride and secretly feel excited and anxious for them. I wonder how would I feel when it's my turn.

But look at what I'm facing now...
Malaysian Studies group project - losing my power to guide the super large group (Now I've decided to give up, simply go with the flow is easier)
Thesis proposal - correcting the final draft
Thesis proposal presentation - doing the slides
Thesis ERB - preparing (psychologically, in mind)
...

I still have a long way to go.

After the group project meeting yesterday, now I'm a bit relieved. Finally someone listened to me. Oh? Did I say I've decided to simply go with the flow? Too bad, my personality doesn't allow me to do so.

13-07-2009
The thesis proposal presentation basically went quite well, just that once again I felt sorry for my nervousness and my pronunciation. After that I went for a movie and a dinner with college friends. Also, had a coffee in Starbucks. We kept talking and made fun with Hui Yi :P I felt comfortable while talking with them, we could talk almost everything. And I liked certain extent of self-disclosure :-), it made me felt like closer to my friends. That night was just nice, I wish to keep having this kind of gathering in future.

One thing to take note: Choose round table in gathering, so that everyone can see each other (Lim, 2009).

4 comments:

bingwa said...

还没睡 O.O

我还有一个展览要搞啦根本没机会轻松pun

馒头 said...

很快要毕业的啦~
不用担心~
一旦毕业,你就会开始烦恼另外的事情了......

y teng said...

me is much longer... ^.^

JENGMUN, SAM said...

GOOD LUCK Yap Jin guat!